In this period of unprecedented worldwide uncertainty due to the Covid-19 virus, we want to play our part in ensuring all our customers are safe and have every available tool to enable home working and business continuity.
Having a wide range of customers with different Ericsson LG Systems and Services, means options for customers differ greatly depending on the age of the system installed as well as connectivity options. But in general we are helping customers by deciding which of the following options suits best.
- Softphones : The majority of our ON Premise Phone Systems sold in the past 10 years will have some softphone capability. Each system sold recently have 2 free licences on board and we can activate a demo key to give you a free trial which may get you through this uncertain time. A softphone at home is great for Customers whose wireless at home may be the only option to connect to their Home Broadband router.
- Take your phone home : In the past couple of days we have seen unprecedented demand for Power Supplies for Office IP Phones. Normally in your office your IP Phone on the desk is powered by a POE switch, a local power supply is all that is needed to get this phone to work from home. So whether that be an on premise phone system or a Cloud Solution, with an Ericsson LG IP Phone home working is straight forward and doesn’t need a VPN to be in place.
- IP Line Call Divert : If your phone lines are billed by GoldStar or CloudVoice we can enable your call diversion for you in a matter of moments for no charge.
- Call Divert: If your phone line rental is with Eir,Vodafone etc, you will need to contact them directly to enable a call divert. Carriers now only speak to the designated account holder.
- Mobile Extension: Enables your deskphone to be twinned with a mobile handset, so calls answered on your Mobile will also be call recorded and reported on.
So, if you are in doubt please contact our office and we will advise the best option for your Business.