In today’s business landscape, remote work has become the norm and having a reliable and efficient communication system is crucial.
As a business, you’ll want to stay ahead of your competitors. But what do you do if you’re stuck with an outdated phone system? You need to be using the best phone systems available to you and one which supports the flexible nature of a modern business. Staying ahead doesn’t need to be complicated and at GoldStar we’re experts in supporting businesses across Ireland to get started with their VoIP transformation.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) uses digital technology to create a communication solution that can meet all your networking needs. It links your internal and external call system and provides additional features that can drive efficiencies in your business.
In this blog, we’ll explore why VoIP is a game-changer for business communications and how you can select the best VoIP service for your business.
The potential of VoIP
VoIP technology uses the internet to seamlessly transmit voice and multimedia content, eliminating the restraints of conventional telephone lines.
Switching over to a VoIP service eradicates the need for a fixed telephone line and line rental costs, and if you’re in the business of making and receiving international calls, VoIP does not incur high call charges.
Not only is VoIP cost effective in comparison to a traditional phone service but it’s also a future-proof choice. Businesses can enjoy the flexibility of the technology with its simple ability to scale up or down depending on the needs of your business, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all sizes.
VoIP offers you the very best of accessible new technology, making it easier for your team to work remotely, travel and upscale as needed.
Tailored to your business
With VoIP, you can connect to other VoIP systems remotely, and integrate with your CRM or Outlook software packages. VoIP allows easy working from any location through using smartphone apps, softphones, and remote desk phones.
At GoldStar Telecom, we can build systems tailored to you. Systems that work and optimise efficiency to ensure you are available to your customers when they need you. Regardless of your business’s size, VoIP technology has something to offer every business, features include:
1. Advanced call management – Teams can prioritise, forward, hold, or block calls within specific departments or queues.
2. Business texting – A convenient and efficient way to communicate with customers regarding things such as shipping updates, or appointment reminders.
3. Cloud call recording – Calls can be recorded and stored in a secure cloud-based storage system, allowing businesses to refer back to them for training or customer services purposes.
4. Voicemail conversion – Voicemails can be converted into emails or texts, providing easy access, and sharing of crucial information on the go.
5. Video conferencing – Video calls allow you to personalise communication with employees and clients, and is the next best option to meeting in person, and the ideal solution for hybrid teams.
The benefits of VoIP
Opting for a VoIP telephone system provides a multitude of benefits, whether working from the office or at home. Here are the key benefits of choosing a VoIP service.
1. Cost savings – VoIP can reduce businesses rental charges, offer cheaper call costs, and make savings through reducing the need to maintain hardware.
2. Unified communications – VoIP integrates various communication channels into one platform, enabling seamless collaboration between teams and customers.
3. Flexible options – Suitable for any work set up. Businesses can choose between on-site and cloud PBX solutions depending on the needs of their business.
4. Ease of use – VoIP systems are simple to set up and require minimal training, meaning your team can be up and running quickly.
5. Portability – Employees can remain connected and use their business number regardless of their location.
Choosing your ideal VoIP service
When it comes to selecting a VoIP service, there are a few things to take into consideration. VoIP offers more than just voice communication; it embraces unified communication which is what you need for successful home working. When you’re looking for a VoIP service, here are a few things to think about:
1. Service providers – Some providers focus exclusively on VoIP, while others offer a broader range of services. At GoldStar Telecom, we have more than 30 years’ experience delivering reliable and flexible IP and hybrid IP Telecoms Solutions, and we’re Ireland’s premier independent supplier of Ericsson LG PBX and Cloud Solutions.
2. Business specifics – Choose a provider who can tailor the service to not only match your current needs but also your future ones. At GoldStar, it matters to us to get the right solution for you. We take the time to understand exactly what you’re looking for, and the specific needs of your business.
3. Support – Choose a provider that can offer comprehensive support. From the start, the team at GoldStar are on hand to offer advice, support, and training wherever necessary. Our customer relationships are at the heart of our business, and we are here to help you succeed.
Switching to VoIP
VoIP technology is reshaping how businesses communicate, offering a flexible, cost-effective, and feature-rich solution. Whether you’re a small startup or a large enterprise, VoIP can improve your home working experience and enhance collaboration across the board. As a leading telecommunications provider in Ireland, we’re here to help you navigate the world of VoIP and find the perfect solution for your home working needs.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.